The Heat is On!
In order to get the longest life out of ALL of your heavy duty CASE and Toro equipment, be sure to practice the following tips in the steamy months ahead:
- Be kind to your equipment. Try to plan your workday around the coolest hours of the day and give machines an extra couple of minutes to cool down at the end of the workday.
- Keep it clean! Dirt and mud build-up mean your equipment will run too hot and this means decreased efficiency. Clean it off. Every time. Train your crew on the importance of this so they will do the same.
- Baby your off-season equipment. Drain fuel tanks or shut off fuel lines of your machines heading to seasonal storage.
- Check and adjust fluid levels more frequently in the summer months and keep radiators free of dirt and debris. The best way to clean your radiator is with an air compressor, not a water hose.
- Carry a Planned Maintenance Agreement with Contractor’s Machinery. Construction machinery is increasingly high-tech, so it’s more important than ever to consider an agreement that is tailored to your specific needs. A Planned Maintenance Agreement takes the headache out of budgeting and tracking maintenance and assures future work at a fixed price.
CASE ProCare comes standard on new heavy equipment orders, providing:
- 3-year/3000-hr full machine factory warranty
- 3-year/3000-hr planned maintenance
- 3-year Advanced SiteWatch subscription
Planned maintenance and special seasonal attention are essential. CMI is here to help take care of your investment, your business and your fleet! Do you have questions about service or parts? Call CMI parts and service at 865-982-6452.